Sunday, December 8, 2013

Last Post of the Semester

I have learned so much about photography this semester. I have always enjoyed taking pictures but never took a lot due to my lack of knowledge. I never realized how much their was to learn about photography and the technology behind it. I have a new found respect for photographers and the knowledge they have to capture amazing images and think in an artistic, abstract way. After this class I feel confident and excited to continue taking pictures and turn this into a hobby and maybe in the future sell a few of my pieces. I have a long way to get to that point but I am excited to see how my photography skills develop over these next few years. Thank you Dave for sharing your knowledge and love for photography with our class!

No comments:

Post a Comment